THE ARMY-PAINTER ApS
General Terms of Sale and Delivery in Europe
This webshop is operated by The Army Painter ApS, CVR-no. 30720121, Christiansmindevej 12, DK-8660 Skanderborg, Denmark.
Should you have any questions etc. in relation to your purchase please contact our Customer Service at [email protected]
- When you purchase products on our webshop, you must provide certain personal information for us to deliver the products to you.
- This information includes your name, email address and credit card information. When you have placed an order on our webshop, we will send you an order confirmation to the email address you have provided specifying the products and the prices of the products you have purchased.
- You may also choose to create a user profile which enables you to see your order history, save your information for subsequent orders and receive emails regarding special offers etc.
- You must be 18 years or older to place orders on our webshop. If you are under 18 years, a parent or guardian must consent to the placing of the order.
- Kindly note that the webshop is for consumers only and it is not possible to make a Business to Business order.
- On our webshop, you can pay by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express debit and credit cards. The amounts will be withdrawn from your account when you have placed the order.
- All prices are in EUR incl. VAT. You will receive an order receipt on successful payment.
- Orders shall not be binding on the Company until after the payment has been approved and accepted.
TERMS FOR DELIVERY
- For the time being, we offer home delivery/shipping in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Your order will be delivered within 2 – 10 working days and you can follow your order through the Track & Trace number which is stated in the email we send you when your order is ready to be dispatched.
- If you for some reason do not receive an email with the Track & Trace number, please contact Customer Service.
- When you receive your parcel, we recommend that you inspect the content. If the content has been damaged, you must contact Customer Service as soon as possible.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO CONSUMERS ONLY
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- As a consumer, under the applicable consumer regulation you have the right to withdraw from your contract with us without providing a reason within 14 days from the day you or another person chosen by you (not the carrier, however) physically receive the product (the “Cooling-off Period”).
- If you have bought several products in one order, you can withdraw from the purchase of some of the products or of all the products of the order. You can read more on refund of delivery costs in connection with withdrawal below.
- Please be aware that if you wish to exchange a product purchased in our webshop, you must withdraw from the agreement and place a new order in the webshop.
- You may lose your right to withdraw if you break the seal/packaging on goods.
- The deadline for withdrawal is 14 days from the day you or another person chosen by you (not the carrier, however) physically receive the product.
- If the deadline expires on a Saturday, Sunday or on a national holiday, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
- If you have purchased several products in one order and we are not able to deliver the products in one shipment, the period of the withdrawal right will run from the time that you or another person chosen by you (not the carrier, however) physically receive the last product of your order.
- If you for any reason have not collected your parcel, we will contact you and ask you what you want us to do with the parcel, e.g. if you still want your order and want to have the parcel redelivered or if you want to withdraw from your purchase. You can read more about withdrawal in the section “How you exercise your right of withdrawal” below.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
- If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us to let us know you are doing so (e.g. sent by email).
- You can do so by contacting Customer Service using the details set out at the beginning of these terms and conditions.
- We will send you an acknowledgment of receipt by email.
- The deadline for the period of withdrawal is met if you send your message informing us that you want to withdraw from the order before the end of the Cooling-off Period.
- You must pay for the return freight for the product. Please note that the product must be returned to our location in the Netherlands. Also, products must not be sent cash on delivery or without delivery.
- When you withdraw from your order, we will refund all payments from you, not including delivery costs.
- The product must be in the same condition as when you received it. You can examine the product in the same way as you can do in a physical shop, but the examination of the product must not result in decreased value of the product.
- When returning it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is securely wrapped and you carry the risk for the package/products until we have received it, so do keep the postal receipt and Track & Trace number, if any.
- You may lose your right of withdrawal if you break the seal/packaging.
REFUND OF MONEY UPON RETURN
- We will refund the payment without undue delay and under no circumstances no later than 14 days from the date on which we received your message regarding the withdrawal.
- We may, however, withhold the payment until we have received the returned products or until you have forwarded documentation that the products have been returned. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment as you used for the original transaction and without any transaction related fees.
SOLD OUT PRODUCTS AND ERRORS IN PRICE OR DISCOUNTS
- A product might be sold out although it appears on the webshop; you will receive information if this is the case.
- If a price shown on our webshop is obviously incorrect and you should have known that the price was incorrect, we are not obligated to deliver the product in question at the incorrect price. This also applies in connection with the use of promotional codes which apply an unreasonably high discount. If we assess that an order falls within this condition, we can cancel your order, however, you will of course be able to buy the products at the normal price.
I HAVE RECEIVED WRONG OR FAULTY PRODUCTS OR PRODUCTS ARE MISSING
- If the parcel you receive from us does not contain the product(s) you have ordered, contains damaged product(s) or if the parcel was not sufficiently closed or was damaged, please contact immediately and without delay Customer Service and inform your order number as well as a photo of the incorrect/damaged product(s)/parcel. Returning wrong or damaged goods is free of cost. If ordered products for some reason are not available, the amount of such products will be refunded without undue delay.
- We always offer a 24-months right to make a compliant if you have a valid receipt of your purchase. This means that if the product is defect and you give notice on time, you have the right in the first place to have the item repaired or replaced. If the defect cannot be repaired or replaced within a reasonable time, you can get your money back or a discount depending on the circumstances.
- A defect is for example a manufacturing defect or incorrect information about the product. Any defects or wear which are caused by incorrect use, lack of maintenance or ordinary wear and tear are not covered by the right to complain.
- All you have to do is send an email to Customer Service with the order number, a description of the defect and a photo of the defect. The product must be sent to us on [address] with a reference to the order number. Products must not be sent cash on delivery or without delivery. Please remember always to return the product in sufficient packaging and to obtain a postal receipt when sending the product for us to refund your freight charges.
- You must send your complaint within “reasonable time” after you have discovered the defect. We encourage you to complain as soon as possible, especially in the case of transportation damage. If you complain within two (2) months after the defect was discovered, we consider your complaint timely. If your complaint is timely, we will also refund any reasonable and necessary freight charges. Please contact Customer Service if you should have any questions, or in case of a compliant, a defect or if you have not received your products.
- You can also submit a complaint to your national consumer bodies here:
https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/consumers/consumer-protection/our-partners- consumer-issues/national-consumer-bodies_en. The EU Commission’s online dispute resolution portal can also be used for submitting a complaint. This especially applies for consumers located in another EU country. Complaints are submitted on https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main. When submitting a claim, you must enter our Customer Service.
- These Terms of trade are governed by the substantive laws of Denmark. This means that a contract for the purchase of products made through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by Danish law.
MANDATORY CONSUMER PROTECTION RIGHTS
- These Terms of trade does not prevent protection of mandatory consumer rights in the country from where you place an order on our webshop and to which country we offer delivery.
- When you visit our website, information about you is collected, which is used to customize and improve our content and ads. If you do not want such information collected, you should delete your cookies (see instructions) and refrain from further use of the website. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
- The website uses “cookies”, which is a text file that is stored on your computer, mobile etc. similarly for the purpose of recognizing it, remembering settings, performing statistics, and targeting ads. Cookies can not contain malicious code such as virus.
- It is possible to delete or block cookies. See instructions: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering.
- If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and appear more frequently. You may also risk that the website does not work optimally and that there is content that you can not access.
- The website contains cookies from third parties, which are specified in the overview at the bottom of this page.
- In general
Personal information is all kinds of information that to some extent can be attributed to you. When you use our website, we collect and process a number of such information. It happens e.g. by alm. access to content if you sign up for our newsletter, participate in contests or surveys, register as a user or subscriber, otherwise use the Services or make purchases through the Website.
- We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your IP number, geographical location, and which pages you click on (interests). To the extent that you yourself give explicit consent to this and enter the information yourself, the following are also processed: Name, telephone number, e-mail, address and payment information. This will typically be in connection with creating a login or purchasing.
- We have taken technical and organizational measures against your information being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, degraded or come to the knowledge of unauthorized persons, misused or otherwise processed in violation of the law.
- The information is used to identify you as a user and show you the ads that will be most likely to be relevant to you, to register your purchases and payments, as well as to be able to provide the services you have requested, such as. to submit a newsletter. In addition, we use the information to optimize our services and content.
PERIOD OF STORAGE
- The information is stored for the period permitted by law and we delete it when it is no longer needed. The period depends on the nature of the information and the background of storage. It is therefore not possible to specify a general time frame for when information is deleted.
- Disclosure of information
Data about your use of the website, which ads you receive and possibly clicks, geographical location, gender and age segment, etc. passed on to third parties to the extent that this information is known. You can see which third parties are involved in the section on “Cookies” above. The information is used to target advertising.
- In addition, we use a number of third parties for the storage and processing of data. These process information solely on our behalf and may not use it for their own purposes.
- Disclosure of personal information such as name and e-mail, etc. will only happen if you give your consent. We only use data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
INSIGHTS AND COMPLAINTS
- You have the right to be informed of the personal data we process about you. You can also object to the use of information at any time. You can also revoke your consent for information about you to be processed. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected or deleted. Inquiries about this can be made to: [email protected] If you want to complain about our processing of your personal data, you also have the opportunity to contact the Danish Data Protection Agency.